You Are Fired!
你被解雇了
对话 Dialogue
Hi Isabel! You wanted to see me?
嗨,伊莎贝尔!你找我?
Yes Anthony, come on in. Have a seat.
是的,安东尼,进来吧。请坐。
Is everything okay? You seem a bit preoccupied.
一切都还好吗?你好像有点心事。
Well, Anthony, this is not going to be an easy conversation. The company has made some decisions which will have a direct impact on your employment.
嗯,安东尼,这不会是一次轻松的谈话。公司做了一些决定,会直接影响你的工作。
Okay...
好吧……
I don’t want to beat around the bush so I’m just gonna come out with it. We are going to have to let you go.
我不想拐弯抹角,就直说了。我们得让你走了。
What? Why? I mean... just like that? I’m fired?
什么?为什么?我是说……就这样?我被解雇了?
I’m sorry but, to be honest, you are a terrible employee!
很抱歉,但说实话,你是个很糟糕的员工!
What! I resent that!
什么!我不同意这种说法!
Anthony, you were caught making international calls from the office phone, you called in sick in eight times this month and you smell like alcohol!
安东尼,你被逮到用办公室电话打国际长途,这个月请了八次病假,而且你身上有酒味!