New Guy In Town III
镇上新人三
对话 Dialogue
Please make yourselves at home. Let me take your coats. Dinner is almost ready; I hope you brought your appetite.
请随便坐,把外套给我吧。晚饭快好了,希望你们胃口大开。
Your house is lovely, Armand! Very interesting
阿尔芒,你家真漂亮!很有意思。
I think it’s amazing! You have such good taste, Armand. I’m thinking of re-decorating my house; maybe you could give me a few pointers?
我觉得太棒了!你品味真好,阿尔芒。我正想重新装修房子,也许你能给我些建议?
It would be my pleasure. Please have a seat. Can I offer you a glass of wine?
这是我的荣幸。请坐。给你们倒杯酒好吗?
We would love some!
我们很想来一点!
Here you are. A very special merlot brought directly from my home country. It has a unique ingredient which gives it a pleasant aroma and superior flavor.
请慢用。这是一种非常特别的梅洛,直接从我的祖国带来的。它有一种独特的成分,带来宜人的香气和上乘的口感。
Mmm... it’s delicious!
嗯……真好喝!
It’s a bit bitter for my taste... almost tastes like... like...
我觉得有点苦……尝起来像……像……
Ellen! Ellen! Are you okay?
艾伦!艾伦!你没事吧?
Did she pass out?
她昏过去了吗?
Yeah...
是啊……
I hope that you didn’t poison her drink too much! You’ll ruin our meal!
希望你没在她的饮料里下太多毒!你会毁了我们的晚餐的!