Immigration and Customs
移民海关
对话 Dialogue
Good afternoon, passport and arrival card please.
下午好,请出示护照和入境卡。
Here you are.
给您。
Where are you coming from?
您从哪儿来?
China.
中国。
Is this your country of birth or residence.
这是您的出生国还是居住国?
I just work there.
我只是在那儿工作。
What is the purpose of your visit to the United States?
您来美国的目的是什么?
I’m here on vacation.
我来度假。
How long do you plan to stay in the United States?
您计划在美国待多久?
Almost three weeks.
差不多三周。
Sir, you didn’t fill out the information on your arrival card of where you will be staying.
先生,您没有填入境卡上关于住址的信息。
Oh, I’m sorry, but there are a couple of different places I will travel to within the United States, so I wasn’t sure what to put.
哦,抱歉,我在美国会去好几个不同的地方,所以不确定该填什么。
You must specify an address of the place where you will spend most of your time.
您必须写明您停留时间最长的住址。
Ok, here you are.
好的,给您。
Do you have enough means to support yourself while you are here?
您有足够的资金支持您在这里的花费吗?
Yes. I have some travellers cheques and two credit cards.
有的。我有一些旅行支票和两张信用卡。
Very good. Do you have anything to declare?
很好。您有需要申报的物品吗?
Nope. I only have my clothes and camera!
没有。只有衣服和相机。
Very well sir, welcome to the United States, enjoy your visit.
好的先生,欢迎来到美国,祝您旅途愉快。