Boxing Day
节礼日
对话 Dialogue
What do you think of this one?
你觉得这件怎么样?
Eh, so so.
呃,一般般吧。
And this one? Too flashy?
那这件呢?太花哨了吗?
Nah, not too flashy.
不,不算太花哨。
Uhg! And this sweater from my aunt? Isn’t it hideous?
唉!我阿姨送的这件毛衣呢?是不是很丑?
I guess.
算是吧。
Are you even listening? I’m trying to have a conversation with you.
你到底有没有在听?我在跟你说话呢。
And I’m trying to watch the game, but you’re yapping on about your new clothes!
我正想看比赛呢,你倒好,一直在念叨你的新衣服!
Well I have to decide which gifts to keep and which to exchange for better ones when I go to the Boxing Day sales this afternoon!
那我还得决定哪些礼物留着,哪些等下午去节礼日促销时换更好的呢!
Well could you do me the favor of making this quick? It’s the third quarter and you’ve been blabbering on since the first!
那你行行好快点说完行吗?第三节都开始了,你从第一节就一直在唠叨!
Oh, your precious game. You watch the same game every year, and each year your beloved hometown team loses by at least three goals!
哦,你那宝贝比赛。每年都看同一场,每年你心爱的家乡队至少输三个球!
Oh no you didn’t. You didn’t just insult the Salsbury Seals, did you? Why don’t you just. just go and return all of those stupid clothes and not come back until the sales are over?
哦,你居然敢。你刚刚是不是侮辱了索尔兹伯里海豹队?你怎么不干脆……干脆去把你那些蠢衣服都退了,促销结束前别回来?
I might just! Enjoy your stupid game!
我还真去!看你那破比赛吧!
And Merry Christmas!
还有,圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!