Buying a Camera
购买相机
对话 Dialogue
Hello, ma’am, can I help you find something?
您好,女士,需要我帮您找什么吗?
Yes, actually I’m looking to buy a camera.
是的,我想买一台相机。
We’ve got a wide selection do you know if you’d like a point-and-shoot, or something a little fancier? Are you shopping for yourself or for someone else?
我们有很多选择,您想要傻瓜相机还是更高级一点的?您是给自己买还是给别人买?
Actually I’m buying a camera for my husband.
其实是给我丈夫买相机。
Ah, well then I’d recommend a nice entry-level digital SLR.
啊,那我推荐一款不错的入门级数码单反。
Yeah? Can I take a look at the SLRs you carry?
是吗?我可以看看你们有哪些单反吗?
Sure thing, follow me. This here is the.
当然,跟我来。这是……
The Canon Eos. Yeah it’s ok, but I’m looking for something that performs better in low light, has a better display panel, and longer battery life.
佳能Eos。还行,但我想要低光性能更好、显示屏更好、电池更耐用的。
Oh, ah, um the Nikon D60 is a nice option.
哦,呃,尼康D60是个不错的选择。
Yeah, but what kit lens does this camera come with? I don’t want some bulky telephoto lens.
嗯,但这相机配什么套头?我可不要那种笨重的长焦镜头。
Oh, well this one has the, uh.
哦,这个配的是……呃……
Looks to me like an 18-55mm lens. pretty standard, that will do. Not like my husband will be stalking celebrities or anything!
看起来是18-55mm的镜头,挺标准的,够用了。反正我老公又不是去偷拍明星什么的!
So, ahem, can I interest you in any acc...
那么,咳,您要不要看看配……
Accessories? Do you carry polarizing filters?
配件?你们有偏振镜吗?
Polarizing filter um we should! I’m sorry, ma’am. looks like we’re sold out.
偏振镜,呃,应该有!对不起女士,好像卖完了。
No you’re not! There are some right here!
哪有卖完!这不就是嘛!
Oh, well, would you look at that! Po-la-ri-zing filters.
哦,还真有!偏-振-镜。
Thanks for your help, Ralph!
谢谢你,拉尔夫!
No problem, ma’am.
不客气,女士。