Out Of Control Spending
失控支出
对话 Dialogue
OK, so now the last point on our agenda. Jill, let’s go over the profit and loss statement.
好,那现在咱们议程的最后一项。吉尔,咱们过一遍损益表。
Great. Well, the main issue here, as you can see, is that our expenses are through the roof.
行。嗯,主要问题在这儿,你看,咱们的开销高得离谱。
Let’s see... These numbers are off the charts! What’s going on here!
让我看看……这些数字也太夸张了!这是怎么回事!
Well, um, sir, the company expenditures on entertainment and travel are out of control. Look at these bills for example. Just this month we’ve paid over twenty thousand dollars for hotel charges!
呃,那个,老板,公司在娱乐和差旅上的支出失控了。你看看这些账单,就这个月咱们付了两万多美元的酒店费!
OK, thank you. I’ll look into it.
好,谢谢。我会查一下。
The list goes on and on. Here, this is a bill for five thousand dollars for spa treatments!
还有一大堆呢。喏,这张是五千美元的水疗账单!
Thank you; that will be all. I’ll take care of it.
谢谢,就到这儿吧。我来处理。
Look at this one sir, eight thousand dollars were spent in one night at a place called ”Wild Things”?!
老板,看这张,一晚上在一个叫‘野性派对’的地方花了八千美元?!
OK, I get it!! Thank you for your very thorough analysis!
行了,我知道了!!多谢你这么详尽的分析!